Thursday, March 10, 2011

Totally Confuse


Sitting the starbucks enjoying my cocoa cappuccino while doing my work. There is some noise that catches my attention。。。.

Said A: my work is no longer a work. It’s the worst Job ever!
(Looking at my watch its only 4pm and you had already sat in starbucks and enjoy your drinks yet this u call worst job? What else for those that still stuck in the office or with their work on hand?)

Said B: yeah the target for this year volume is impossible! Boss increases it by 10%. They will never get satisfied with my performance.

(Hmmmm… u are sitting here at 4pm and complain your boss been giving you so much pressure to hit the yearly performance record? Why not u just takes out your phone and make another appointment instead of complaining so much about the target to hit?)

In our life, there is always an option and the choices you made. A lot of us choose the easy way. Sitting down and start complain and complain yet never bother to find out a solution. As a sales person, the boss wanted u to hit the target, Yes it could be very hard to meet, but think the other way round… who got to take the year end bonuses and why your boss bother to give u more commission? If you really think its so hard to hit why u still wasting your life sitting down here gossip with your friend but not taking up every minute to fight for the target?

You make your choice you choose the way you want to life your live so don’t always complain about it. If you complain why not u put an effort to change it?

Lots of my friend said,  “ I am so jealous about your life style. How I wish I can be like you.” But when I give them an opportunity to change their life why they refuse?

I am Totally CONFUSE!






No comments:

Post a Comment